We offer jobs in many activity sectors
Territory Manager for Mirage Hardwood Floors
Location: Midwest USA
Territory Covered: IA, KS, NE, MO, MN, WI, IL
Job Description: Sell through distribution to retail, builder, and commercial markets. Experience in floor covering sales required along with basic computer skills and working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Overnight travel will be required with this position.
Compensation: Competitive compensation package will be offered.
Please submit resume with complete job history included to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your Application
Learn about the company
Welcome to Boa-Franc
With customers across North America, see how Boa-Franc continues to lead the way in the manufacture and marketing of high quality prefinished flooring.
Vibrant social lifeWhat better than a social activity to fraternise with colleagues!
Enviable working conditions
- Salary scales determined from surveys conducted by world-class companies;
- According to the job requirements and the skills of each candidate;
- Awards attributed based on team results;
- Equity among employees in the same sector.
- Available after a few months of service;
- Covers medication, life, disability, travel, dependents and more.
Training and Development
- More than 100 training projects for all employees each year;
- With our internal trainers or external partners in training;
- To update your skills or develop new ones.
Employee Assistance Program
- To help employees evaluate and solve their difficulties in various aspects of their lives.
- Worker safety: a priority
Safe work environment, both in the factory and in the office.
- You will be entitled to a clean, safe and stimulating environment, all in a well-structured and constantly evolving environment.
Think big and plan to make a career at Boa-Franc!
Employees can evolve in the company and carve out a place of choice.
- Population: 30,000 people;
- Most important city of Beauce;
- Regional basin: 50,000 people;
- Second in the Chaudière-Appalaches region.
An industrial and cultural metropolis of Beauce, Saint-Georges embodies Québec's dynamism. Its landscaped natural heritage is exceptional: the Domaine de la Seigneurie, the Arboretum, the Sartigan lake, the twelve kilometers of hiking trails and twenty kilometers of bike paths delight residents, day-trippers and tourists alike. The built heritage of the city also includes spectacular elements, including the Mother Church, the Cimic and the Cultural Center which houses the Municipal Library. The city of Saint-Georges and its surroundings offer a multitude of tourist attractions to discover, events to live, places of warm and comfortable accommodation and a gastronomy that will satisfy the gourmets and gourmands. Source: chaudiereappalaches.com
Shops & restaurants
- The Entrepreneurship School of Beauce
- Wholesale Office
- Cinema St-Georges (6 rooms)
Cage aux Sports
A.L. Van Houtte
Region of Chaudière-Appalaches
Region of Beauce
City of Saint-Georges
Culture and entertainment
Marie-Fitzbach Cultural Center
The lovers of the scene
Tour of Beauce
Villages of the pioneers